Our COM Add-in to MS Excel leverages the power of the world's most popular spreadsheet program with Quality America's 35+ years of SPC software development. Accessed via an MS Excel task bar icon, the SPC software for Excel charting wizard effortlessly constructs appealing charts with a rich set of features directly in your Excel worksheet.
It's so easy to use, you already know how
Green Belt XL is developed by Six Sigma experts, with proven algorithms and professional-looking charts to complement all your reports. This is a real COM Add-IN to Excel (not a cheap macro), so your files and calculations are always secure. Set customized backgrounds, font settings, axis labels, and annotations. Save any of your charts as JPEG images for easy distribution via MS Word, PowerPoint, email or webpage. Or, simply email the Excel file to your colleague, who will see the jpeg version of the the chart you created if they don't have Green Belt XL installed.
Green Belt XL can be used by Six Sigma Teams throughout the DMAIC methodology to build consensus and perform rapid, easy to understand analysis of any process. It includes all the popular analyses included in our SPC IV Excel software, as well as Matrix Diagrams and Prioritization Matrices.
Pareto Diagrams to properly scope the project to distinguish the critical few from the trivial many. Use Stacked Pareto option to break down each category even further!.
Matrix Diagrams to select projects aligned with organizational objectives.
Prioritization matrices to prioritize options relative to weighted criteria; to reduce a large collection of ideas to a workable list of potential items.
Control Charts with built-in Process Capability, Sigma Level and Histogram Analysis using Normal or Non-normal distributions to baseline the process, including:
- X-Bar Chart with Range chart or Sigma chart.
- Individual X / Moving Range chart with control limits based on Normal or Non-Normal distributions.
- Moving Average charts with Moving Range, Range or Sigma Chart.
- Attribute Charts (NP, C, U, and P charts) and Run charts.
- Batch Mean (aka "Between/Within") charts analyze multiple process streams.
Built-in control chart features include:
- Multiple control regions on control charts to show process shifts. Each region's control limits based on data (all or portion); user-defined levels; or another region.
- Remove a selected subgroup from the chart and/or the calculations using the right mouse menu, or use the Autodrop option to automatically remove out of control groups from control chart calculations.
- Easy to use option to filter data by date or any other field.
- Plot Last x Groups option.
Box-Whisker Plots to compare location and spread of factors.
Scatter Diagrams with Regression to analyze sources of variation, determine process drivers, and analyze residuals.
Control Charts to differentiate between special cause and common cause variation.
Autocorrelation charts to identify the serial dependence of current data on previous data.
Normal Probability Plots with goodness of fit test to verify normality of residuals.
Matrix Diagrams to ensure proposed solutions are aligned with customer and organizational requirements.
Box-Whisker Plots to compare process performance pre- and post-improvement.
Control Charts to evaluate effects of process changes.
Control Charts to verify continued process stability, with Process Capability Analysis to measure improved performance.
Your purchase of Six Sigma software licenses include all the following benefits for the first twelve months from date of purchase, and afterwards with renewal of our optional maintenance plan:
Pricing starts at $399 for network or stand-alone installation. Discounts are available for multiple user licenses. All licenses are perpetual-use, so they never expire.
Need more information? Download free Six Sigma software trial, or contact our Sales staff for more details or to schedule a personalized web presentation. Or learn about our Lean Six Sigma Certifications.