See also: Development Process at Quality America
Version 5.96 (086) Release Date 01/22
- Documents associated with gages can now reference web documents via their URL.
- Copy Property for gages now includes more of the General settings that can be copied to other gages.
- New field for assigning a gage to a specified user, which records the assignment to a log for easy tracking.
- Additional bookmarks for reference standards added for customizing Gage Calibration reports.
Version 5.95 (085) Release Date 06/21
- Additional fields added for gages: Storage Location, Model Number, Assigned to User.
Version 5.93 (079) Release Date 12/19
- Greatly improved speed for larger databases when showing the Gage branch and Gage window if the Filter condition include Manufacturer, Department, Status, Gage Type, or Cal Source.
Version 5.92 (078) Release Date 10/19
- A device history report is now available to export to Word all the calibrations for a specified gage.
- You can now filter the Gage List to show all gages whose calibration procedure uses a specific reference standard.
Version 5.89 (075) Release Date 10/18
- Copy Property option added that allows you to select calibration settings and procedures that can be copied to one or more other gages.
- Corrected an issue in the 073 release that prevented exporting to Office 2010.
Version 5.86 (072) Release Date 4/18
- Calibration Source bookmark added, and corrected issue with reference standard bookmarks from SQL database.
Version 5.85 (071) Release Date 2/18
- Expanded email address fields. Support of SMTP TLS security for emailing explicitly stated.
- The Recently Opened list on the Database Properties window includes recently visited gages.
- When exporting a calibration to MS Word, the exported document can optionally be added to the Document branch for record-keeping. Subsequent exports of calibrations from the same gage will be added as new versions of the document, with the earlier versions marked obsolete but available for review in the Document branch.
- New bookmarks added to calibration certificates and reports for citing Reference Standard's Last Calibration Date and Next Calibration Date.
Version 5.84 (070) Release Date 7/17
- Can now Search on data added by a specific User.
Version 5.82 (068) Release Date 3/17
- Improved performance when opening the Gage List window, particularly noticeable for large databases.
Version 5.80 (066) Release Date 2/17
- New 21 CFR Part 11 option available for Calibration, including
- Audit Trail of calibration and R&R data edits;
- User auto-logoff after specified number of inactive minutes;
- Password expiration;
- Denial of entry after specified number of failed login attempts (with notification to designated system administrator).
- The Upper Limit, Lower Limit and Master Value fields specified in Calibration Settings may now be edited during calibrations only if the user has the Edit Calibration Settings privilege.
- Gage calibration and R&R study data can now be moved to another database, with the gage records, using the enhanced Merge Database option (Tools menu).
Version 5.79 (065) Release Date 8/16
- Added columns to the Gage List for calibration interval and Last Calibration Date.
- Revised Privilege list to better reflect Calibration options.
Version 5.77 (063) Release Date 3/16
- Send reminder emails for pending or past due gage calibrations.
- Calibration Source added to the Gage Filter conditions that can be applied to the Gage List.
Version 5.75 (061) Release Date 9/15
- Calibration reports can now be directly emailed to specified email addresses (maintained in the Managed Lists).
- Added Show Document option to Documents branch.
- Calibration procedures are linked to a specific version of a document managed in the Documents branch.
- Calibration Source added as Managed List to be specified for gage in its General tab.
Version 5.7 (056) Release Date 7/14
- Resolution and RefStd fields added as optional display columns in the Gage List.
Version 5.65 (055) Release Date 4/14
- Gages may be marked as Reference Standard. Reference standards can then be specified in calibration templates and their properties included as bookmarks in customized reports.
- Additional fields for R&R studies: Nominal value; Characteristic Name; Drawing Revision Number; Customer; Measurement Units.
Version 5.63 (053) Release Date 10/13
- Traceability Fields can now be assigned and collected in R&R Studies.
- Calibration now includes ability to specify a default values for Master Value, Lower Acceptable Limit; Upper Acceptable Limit; and Step Reference. Values are specified in a spreadsheet format to permit multiple step calibrations. Pass/Fail assigned for each step.
- Calibration now includes titles and sub-titles for Calibration and R&R Studies.
Version 5.61 (051) Release Date 4/13
- Improved filtering for the Gage List, allowing filtering based on partial text entry.
Version 5.6 (050) Release Date 6/12
Interated with SPC-PC IV Explorer architecture, providing numerous benefits:
- Works in both 32-bit and 64-bit operating systems, including Windows 7, Vista and XP.
- Employs either MS Access or SQL Server backend for improved performance.
- Improved access control, with numerous privileges possible for each user group.
- Enhanced data management with user-defined cascading folders for grouping gages by customer, department, product family, etc.
- Single login for users of SPC-PC IV Explorer.
- When used with SPC-PC IV Explorer, gage status verified before use in SPC data collection.
- Superior reporting using pre-defined (yet customizable) report templates integrated with MS Word.
Version 2.0 (009) Release Date 7/98
- Improved access control and priviledges.
- Customized gage status and calibration information fields (such as for temperature & humidity).
- Software will function in 32-bit Windows environments.
Version 1.5 (007) Release Date 1/97
- User-defined sorting for gage searches.
- Prompt for gage status update when calibration not marked as passed.
- Various defaults applied from prior calibrations and gege studies.
- Improved reporting.
Version 1.0 (001) Release Date 6/95